Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Intro (Redux)

A redux on my intro:

I figure that I'm enough of an egomaniac that I finally should start up a blog. After all, it is only academics with LARGE egos which should be blogging... This is not really very active yet, but I expect to use it in the future to post original items.

For background, my research area is computer security and computer architecture. I received my Ph. D. from UC Berkeley in the fall of 2003, and since then I've been a researcher at the International Computer Science Institute (ICSI).

This blog, however, will also include my thoughts on random topics of which I am completely unqualified as well as information on computer architecture and security topics.

I tried to start blogging, let it lie fallow, and am going to try to start again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick, google indexed this entry pretty quickly - I got the alert less than an hour after you posted it.

Nicholas Weaver said...

Cool. :)